SOME OF THE BENEFITS FROM LEARNING AT OUR SCHOOL
- To gain a sense of achievement and satisfaction through both the enjoyment and discipline of dance.
- To gain a broad knowledge in movement and technique.
- To develop self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Co-ordination, grace and appreciation of music.
- Expression, communication and self-motivation.
- Poise, deportment and physical strength.
- Grooming and self presentation.
- Performing in public.
- Develop life time friendships.
- General manners.
- Skills and awareness in everyday life.
We offer a wide range of the best possible syllabi to train and develop our dancers in a friendly and caring environment. Students will learn the art of dance in a safe, relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Every student is treated equally and a noticeable achievement is both anticipated and expected. Student will demonstrate their love of dance through enjoyment, individuality, active involvement and character enhancement. With personal motivation and self-discipline combined with our pleasant and caring teaching environment, children will grow confidently into future role models for tomorrow.
in the Riverland!
my Dance from Royal Academy of Dance on Vimeo.